The ‘Personal’ Residential Conveyancing SpecialistS
Jeary & Lewis are a talented and professional firm of solicitors who have specialised in residential property and conveyancing for almost three decades. We treat all of our clients as real people, handling their transactions with exceptional sensitivity and understanding gained from our extensive experience in this area. We do not use jargon or complicated language and take the time both to explain things clearly and to keep you updated every step of the way. We pride ourselves on our approachability and communication and that is what has ensured such great feedback from our clients.
Jeary & Lewis is accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme and whilst you may find cheaper options, none will offer you the same levels of personal, high-quality service and dedication.
What makes us special:
- A single, dedicated fee earner to deal with your matter from start to end.
- Accreditation by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- A truly personal service
- Sensitivity and understanding
What we offer:
- Free initial consultation
- Named contact at the firm handling your case
- Regular updates by telephone and/or e-mail
- No jargon or complicated language
- Assistance through the entire process
- Digital verification of all ID
- Online appointments
- Able to do the entire property transaction from start to finish from the comfort of your own home
Here is a selection of some of the fantastic feedback we regularly receive
I have brought over 7 residential properties and 2 commercial properties - each transaction has been dealt with professionally and I have always been kept informed.
Thank you for your expertise and approachability of the whole team. Everything has been much appreciated.
Mr & Mrs A
A good friendly service. Helped us through the entire process.
Very good communication by email and very friendly and personal. Helped my first home purchase go very smoothly.
...thank you for your services and support throughout the process of buying my first home. You've made a stereo typically stressful process very easy.